Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Not a Blogger!

Apparently some of my readers don't enjoy the fact that I don't regulary update on this site. My extreme apologies. I have been very busy right now with clients and have not found the time to blog anything. Okay, Okay that really is just an excuse, the real reason is I have become addicted to a website called mayasmom, which is a parenting website. So instead of spending my time with all of you great boys and girls I have been there, gossiping and laughing about all the moms out there and their kids. I will try to be more diligent here as I know I left many of you hanging with my last "audit" story and plan to continue that today!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Yay for Maya's MOM!!!

It's the best parenting... no best WEB SITE out there!

Glad you're apart of it!