Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Lied

My son was talking to his grandma, my husbands mom the other day on the phone. I am getting him ready for bed and she is asking him questions. I hear her ask him what he ate for dinner, I wait to hear his response since I had a soccer game and had no clue what his dad fed him for dinner. He answers a sandwhich, with butter and jam. I hear her say Peanut Butter? and he says yes (hmm, probably dad just gave him butter, but good answer son!) Well here is the part that I lied, I whispered to him, grapes and he told her that, so after all since I was on a roll, I whispered, Carrot Sticks. He repeated that also! Yeah give me the Mom award I fed my son a good dinner, Oh wait I wasn't even around when he had dinner and call my crazy, but I highly doubt my husband gave them grapes and carrot sticks with their sandwiches. I'm just lucky he didn't feed them donuts!

No comments: