Friday, May 18, 2007

List of Dislikes

I don't like the word "Hate" but here are a few of my dislikes! 1- Hilary Clinton - No she isn't on the top, just the top of my head right now, for some reason she gets to me. But to give her credit she is a leader and has some of her actions in the right direction 2- Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, I don't dislike them as much as I think I dislike how their parents raised them 3- Yardwork - Yes I finally weeded my front yard, still have the back to go. 4- Distrust, dishonesty, disloyalty - All traits a friend cannot have! 5- Friend moving out of state - To many to mention, hard to keep up with 6- Whining - Ha, patients is at work with two little boys 7- Exaggeration - Happen to know someone who AlWAYS exagerrates the facts, very hard to not correct them, but ignore 8- Pregnancy- Yes I can't stand all you lovely ladies out there that always say, "I love being pregnant" 9- Being Social - Out of my comfort zone, give me my friends and a party any day, but no friends and a party by myself? SUCKS 10- Immodesty - EVERYWHERE, who told you I wanted to see your cleavage?? Why did I have to cover my sons eyes to walk in the mall, which brings us to 11 11- Victoria Secret - Okay, I love their bras, but can't the clean up the advertisement 12- Excuses on Debt - Why can people not just budget and stick to it?? I have a hard time understand this in people, and with my line of work see it every day. 13- The girl who hyper-extended my knee playing indoor soccer two days ago 14- Boating - Not a water person, but since I own a boat I should get use to it 15- The contractor who messed up my stamped concrete 16- The opinion of Motherhood by the society. - Motherhood and stay-at-home moms rock, I wish I was as awesome as them 17- Cigarette Smoke - The smell 18- Snow - Yeah, it is summer!! 19- Out of Control Children - With their mothers watching them and doing nothing 20- Violence Hey that was very theraputic, I might do one once a month! Give me some of your dislikes

No comments: