Monday, May 7, 2007

PBS Mormon Episode

Anyone see that episode on Mormons? It was interesting how they had some "use" to be mormons on the show, but didn't really bring in a lot of actual Mormons on there to talk about what they felt about it. I really thought they tried to portray the woman as those that were ruled by their husbands and as if they didn't have a say. Which is not the situation, it's like that great line in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" "My husband is the head of the household, but I'm the neck that turns it!" Tell me your thoughts on it, I only saw a little bit and then turned it over to a good CSI show, if I was going to watch fiction I would rather be entertained!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a good friend going up that was Mormon, I thought she was as Christrian as me, where the PBS episode didn't really portray that