Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Republican Debate

So I watched most of the republican debate last night, I say most because yes I did fall asleep at the end of it. Some of those candidates I wonder why anyone would give them even a cent to run. Not only do they not have a chance of making it, but they looked so foolish trying. There was one congressman who basically said that 9-11 was the fault of our country and we brought it upon ourselves. You should of seen how mad Rudy Giuliani (Sp?) got, he did a good job of controlling his anger, but that was his city that was hit, and I could just imagine how mad he was. So it was interesting I'm for Mitt Romney or Rudy, McCain has to many far out ideas for me, the only thing I like is he is anti-torture, which I am to. Of Course maybe that is because I am appalled by any types of violence. So I'm thinking either way Mitt and Rudy one should be president and one should be Vice-president. I think it is a very scary thought to even imagine if Hillary Clinton becomes president, I think by doing that we are opening up our country to many threats. Obama's ideas are a little far out for me, but mainly I just don't think he has the experience. Then their is Edwards who should focus on his personal life right now, not presidential. Plus I haven't really heard a lot of his views, but he seems like such a career politician

No comments: