Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Weekend

Did you have a good Memorial Weekend?? Mine was great, went camping, my style, in a Condo!! This summer is going crazy and it is just starting. So I am going into the doctors tomorrow to have a new mole checked out on my arm, I am so paranoid it might be skin cancer. I have two moles that qualify under their possible scenarios, one that is 1/2 colored and the other is a new one that started flaking two days ago. Sounds kind of gross (it really is not) but I'm on high alert, because my good friends her sister died because she didn't get one checked, and my sister-in-law had one that wasn't active removed last year. I am paying 60.00 for just a doctors visit, but hopeing it will bring me a peace of mind also. Wish me good luck!! (Also a little stessed if they want to remove them for testing since we don't have insurance for that and they quoted a couple hundred just to remove it, that doesn't even include the testing!)

No comments: